Better safe than sorry! This jerry can come in a slim design so you can store fuel on the roof or attach it to your canopy and be prepared for any offroad adventure.
Suitable for caravans, 4wds, motorhomes, campervans, utes, offroad vehicles, roadtrips, etc.
- Heavy-duty polyethylene jerry can: anti-corrosion and anti-UV material
- Slim design: a perfect fit for rear door, roof racks or canopies
- Easy to refuel with 3 handles
Release valve: Please open the valve to release the gas after storing the fuel for a long time, which will help to pour the fuel smoothly.
What colour should you choose? Make sure your jerry cans are either colour-coded or clearly labelled to prevent mix-ups and to assist rescue services if there’s an emergency. Properly labelled containers will help emergency service to know exactly what they’re dealing with and avoid further problems. Here is the standard colour code in Australia:
- Red: unleaded fuel
- Yellow: diesel fuel
- Mist Blue: water
- Orange: ethanol
- Material: Polyethylene
- Capacity: 30L or 20L
- Colours: Red or Yellow
- 20L dimensions: 34cm x 86cm x 10cm
- 30L dimensions: c
Shipping: FAST & FREE Australia wide.
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 8 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
Why Buy From Us?
• We sell brand new genuine products at remarkably low prices
• We are 100% Australian owned and operated, ensuring efficient shipping and response time
• We are committed to customer service and customer satisfaction, please contact us if you need any assistance