Below is an overview of the most commonly asked questions while shopping with OnTrack Outdoor. If you haven’t found an answer to your question, please feel free to contact us. You can use the chat button, send us a message on our contact page or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How long will delivery take? Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 8 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time and the couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
- Will I receive my parcel before Christmas? Your parcel will normally leave the warehouse within 1-2 working days, but as much as we wish, we are not able to guarantee the delivery date. During the holiday seasons (December, January), Australia Post and other courier companies experience a high volume of packages being posted throughout Australia and the volume is 3 times higher than the usual this year. This may cause some delays in your order's delivery. We appreciate your patience.
- Can I pick up my order and pay cash? Unfortunately, the warehouses are not open to the public. We take online orders only and all orders are shipped from warehouses in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne or the Gold Coast). We are unable to take cash payments. We accept credit/debit cards, PayPal, afterpay or bank transfer via Poli. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.
- Are you based in Australia? Yes, OnTrack Outdoor is Australian owned and operated, ensuring efficient shipping and response time.
- Can you send an item via express shipping? Because we work with all major couriers to ensure free shipping and the best price for you, we are normally not able to send via express shipping. Our system will automatically choose the best option for shipping considering your location and the items you ordered. There are few exceptions with small items, so please enquire for additional costs.
- Can you guarantee delivery by the weekend? Unfortunately, not. We rely on Australia Post and the couriers services, therefore, we are not able to guarantee the delivery date.
- Where is my parcel? We will normally update your order page with a tracking number within 1-3 business days from the date you placed your order. If you can't find your order page, you can look for our email notifications (it may be on your spam box). If the tracking is not yet available, please contact us for further details. Sometimes there is a delay in updating your order status but the item may already be on the way to you!
- Can I make a change to my order? Due to our quick and automated delivery process, we may not be able to accept changes or cancellation of an order after payment is made. However, you can follow our easy Returns & Refunds Policy. Please contact us at email@example.com for further details.
- I have an issue with my order, what can I do? Please contact us and provide details of your issue. You can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and if applicable, please send photos or a video of the issue. One of our friendly team member will get back to you as soon as possible to offer a solution.
- I want to return an item, how to proceed? Please look our Returns & Refunds Policy page for further information.
If you have any issues about the delivery of your product, or would like to know more information prior to ordering, feel free to contact us. You can use the chat button, send us a message on our contact page or send an e-mail to email@example.com.