These roof racks are made from aluminium offering a sturdy but light construction. Perfect for carrying bulky items such as surfboards, large tents, bicycles, canoes, kayaks, skis, etc.
- Universal-fit for all cars and 4WD with crossbars or roof side rails
- Heavy-duty aluminium construction
- Designed to reduce wind resistance and noise
- 150 kg of load capacity
- Easy & quick mounting with no drilling or body modification required
Please note: You need to have raised roof rails or raised cross bars installed on your car to install this item. Minimum 20mm gap between the roof and roof rails are necessary.
The included bolts are suitable if your roof racks are:
- Maximum 35mm thick
- Maximum 90mm in width
- Minimum 20mm gap between roof and racks
PLEASE CHECK THE DIMENSIONS ABOVE BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOUR PURCHASE. AFTERPAY ORDERS MAY INCUR A 6% CANCELLATION FEE IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER.
- Material: powder-coated aluminium alloy
- Loading capacity: 150kg
- Dimensions: 140 x 100 cm, 140 x 120 cm, 160 x 100 or 160 x 120 cm (W x L)
- Colour: Black
- Includes full mounting kit
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- 1x Roof Platform
- Mounting kit
Note: These roof racks are suitable for roof rails with a gap between rail and roof. It is not suitable for solid roof rails without a gap.
Shipping: FAST & FREE Australia wide.
NOTE: This item can't be delivered to a PO Box or Parcel Collection points. Please provide a physical address at checkout.
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 8 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
Why Buy From Us?
• We sell brand new genuine products at remarkably low prices
• We are 100% Australian owned and operated, ensuring efficient shipping and response time
• We are committed to customer service and customer satisfaction, please contact us if you need any assistance