When you're on the road, you know you need flexible power support and nothing beats the eco-friendly nature of solar power! This monocrystalline panel guarantees you an effective output, giving you peace of mind ensuring that the panel you receive perform as stated.
These panels are constructed with highly efficient solar cells supported in a unique polymer that allows for flexibility and significant weight reduction. These panels have no aluminium or steel frames which means they are extremely lightweight. At just 2.5mm thick and weighing from 1kg, they are the thinnest and lightest panels available in the world.
With its flexible feature, you'd also be able to adjust the angle and position of the solar panel according to your needs. You won't even need a flat horizontal surface to set up this product; its design allows you to place it on a much wider range of solid surfaces.
Perfect for camping, caravan, road and boat trips.
- Semi-flexible solar panel 100W for camping
- Widely used in boats, caravans, 4wd, camping, etc
- Anti-reflective coating to improve light absorption
- Ultra-thin frameless design
- Portable, lightweight and waterproof
- Transparent and frosted pet layer with great flexibility
- Unbreakable surface protection
- Made of high efficiency monocrystalline solar cell
- After connecting to a solar controller, the solar panel can charge your mobile phone, lights, fridge, etc (12V)
- Can be connected to a solar inverter to charge camping appliances
- German TUV certification
- Max Power Voltage 18V
- Max Power Current 6.66A
- Dimensions: 770 X 670 x 2.5mm
- Includes 1m cable and mc4 connector
- 1 x 120W Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Please note: Do not wire the flexible solar panel in parallel or in series to avoid overheating. Not recommended to glue the panel on rooftop. Leave a space underneath to allow ventilation.
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 8 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
NOTICE: Due to COVID-19, more people are shopping online, which is impacting the couriers and Australia Post network with higher volume of parcels. This is causing delivery delays of few days. We appreciate your patience.
Why Buy From Us?
• We sell brand new genuine products at remarkably low prices
• We are 100% Australian owned and operated, ensuring efficient shipping and response time
• We are committed to customer service and customer satisfaction, please contact us if you need any assistance