Fun, fitness and convenience, our inflatable SUP's are just what your family needs this summer. Ideal for all skill levels, these stand-ups are stable and durable, providing high performance on the water.
Get ready for an endless summer of fun on the water! We have 10' and 11' size options available.
- Inflatable and Portable: From the boot of your car to the water in a flash. Its easy-to-use air pump quickly inflates the board in just a few minutes. After you're done on the water, the stand-up paddleboard and components can easily fit into the handy backpack. No worries about how you are going to transport your board from the car to the water to begin your SUP adventure.
- Superior Maneuverability: The fins help riders by improving overall speed, handling and steering. Easy use for kids, teens and adults. Easy for all skills levels to control no matter which water environments, a great choice for paddling, cruising, yoga, fishing, touring in flat water.
- Quality Materials: This paddleboard is made of high-quality PVC and constructed with drop-stitch construction, which highly strengthens the stability and durability for long time use.
- Design: It features a durable non-slip grip and 4 points mounted bungee system for storage and safety. Perfect for the beginners, intermediates, and advanced riders.
- Adjustable Paddle: The telescopic lightweight paddle allows you to adjust it from 160 cm to 220 cm according to your preferred height. Accessories include an adjustable paddle, waterproof backpack for transportation, manual pump with PSI gauge, air hose, one removable fin and repair kit.
- Versatility: You can head out for a relaxing paddle on a calm lake or catch waves in the ocean. Or maybe you’d like to do SUP yoga or go for a fast-paced paddle to get a workout. Perfect for a beginner, intermediate, and advanced riders.
- Board Size 10': 305 x 91 x 18cm， (L x W x H)
- Board Size 11': 335 x 91 x 18cm， (L x W x H)
- Paddle Length : 160-210cm
- Material: PVC，EVA, drop stitch
- Unit Weight: 7.7-8.4 kg
- Max Weight Capacity: 300 lbs / 136 kg
- 1 x Inflatable Board
- 1 x Adjustable Paddle
- 1 x Manual Pump with PSI gauge
- 1 x Repair Kit
- 1 x Carry Backpack
- 1 x Ankle Leash
- 1 x Bottom Fin
- Instructions Manual
Why get an inflatable SUP?
- You have limited storage space: If you live in a small house or apartment, you may not have room for a large solid board. Inflatable SUPs are compact when deflated and can easily be stowed in small spaces, like a closet or the trunk of a car.
- You’re travelling: If you’re taking a road trip or hopping on a plane, you can bring along your inflatable SUP and do some paddling when you reach your destination. Packed away in its storage bag, an inflatable can be checked on a plane or stowed in a train, bus or car.
- You’re hiking to a lake or dam: If you’re headed to an alpine lake and want to paddle, you certainly cannot carry a solid board. An inflatable stowed in its storage bag is still heavy, but it’s pretty much your only option.
- You’re paddling whitewater: Like a raft or inflatable kayak, an inflatable SUP is better suited to handle bumps up against rocks and logs than a solid board.
- You like SUP yoga: You don’t have to get an inflatable for SUP yoga, but they tend to be a bit softer than solid boards, making them more comfortable for yoga poses.
What size is the best for me?
The length of your paddleboard plays a major role in determining how the board handles. In general, longer boards are faster than shorter boards, but shorter boards are more maneuverable. Keep in mind your intended use when deciding what length SUP to buy:
- Shortboards (10’ and under) are great for surfing and/or kids. Shortboards are more maneuverable than longboards, making them great for surfing waves.
- Medium boards (up to 12’) are ideal for all-around use and for SUP yoga. The longer boards are more stable and allow you to carry more on the board, you generally could take your kids with you or a dog.
How many fins to use?
- 2-fin setup: Our SUPs include two fins placed in a finbox. The finbox has a channel for the fin to slide back and forth in. The single fin provides good tracking and minimal drag, making it a good choice for flatwater paddling.
- 3-fin setup: Also called a thruster, this setup promotes straight tracking on flatwater and offers good control in surf.
The kit comes with detachable semi-rigid fin, so you can choose any of the configurations above.
Shipping: FAST & FREE Australia wide.
NOTE: This item can't be delivered to a PO Box or Parcel Collection points. Please provide a physical address at checkout.
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 8 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
NOTICE: Holiday shipping delays - During the holiday seasons (December, January), Australia Post and other courier companies experience a high volume of packages being posted throughout Australia. This may cause some delays in your order's delivery. We appreciate your patience.
Why Buy From Us?
• We sell brand new genuine products at remarkably low prices
• We are 100% Australian owned and operated, ensuring efficient shipping and response time
• We are committed to customer service and customer satisfaction, please contact us if you need any assistance