This upgraded silencer will significantly reduce the noise of your diesel heater, making the operation much more comfortable and pleasant.
The innovative S-shape design with added sound-absorbing cotton inside will change and disperse the intensity of the sound. The muffler works by dissipating the sound energy through a series of baffles and chambers, which absorb and reflect the sound waves, thereby reducing the noise level.
The installation is easy and you can directly replace the old or defective muffler from your diesel heater.
To install the muffler, simply follow these steps:
- Turn off the diesel heater and let it cool down completely.
- Locate the exhaust pipe on the back of the heater.
- Remove the existing muffler by loosening the clamps that hold it in place.
- Attach the new muffler to the exhaust pipe using the new clamps.
- Tighten the clamps securely.
- Restart your diesel heater and enjoy the reduced noise level!
NOTE: When installing the muffler for your diesel heater, it is important to note that it should be installed outside to prevent the accumulation of dangerous gases such as carbon monoxide (CO) indoors. We highly recommend installing a CO detector near your diesel heater to ensure safety.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Outer Diameter: 2.4cm/0.94inch
- Inner Diameter: 1.9cm/0.74inch
- Compatible with 24mm exhaust pipe
- Colour: Silver or Green (randomly picked)
1 x 24mm Exhaust Silencer
2 x Clamps
2 x Screws
Suitable with Eberspacher Parking Air Heaters Airtronic D2 D4, Webasto, Generic Chinese Heaters etc. Please double-check check dimensions.
Shipping: FREE Australia wide
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 12 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
PRE-ORDER items: Please add the dispatch time to the estimated delivery timeframe.
Why Buy From Us?
• We sell brand new genuine products at remarkably low prices
• We are 100% Australian owned and operated, ensuring efficient shipping and response time
• We are committed to customer service and customer satisfaction, please contact us if you need any assistance