- Eye Bell
- Lock ring for focus
- Magnification ring
- Upper hand and right-hand wheel cover
- Distance ring
- Magnification: 3 - 9x
- Size of the objective lens: 40mm
- Scope weight 0.54kg
- Length: 32.5cm
- Click value at 100yds(in.): 0.25
- Compatible devices: Rifle
- Look through the scope within a 3 or 4-inch distance from the lens. If needed, loosen knurled lock ring and rotate the eye bell until the image is clear. Then screw the lock ring the eye bell firmly.
- Rotate the scope tube so that the vertical crosshair is vertical and the horizontal crosshair is horizontal. Adjust the position of the scope on the rifle so that proper eye relief is achieved. Then tighter all screws to fix the scope on the rifle firmly.
- Aim at a target 100m away and fire at it. If the impact point deviates from the aiming point, measure the vertical and horizontal distance between these two points. Screw off upper and right-hand wheel covers of the scope and turn two hand wheels in the direction. Adjust until the impact point coincides with the aiming point.
- Keep scope in the place free from acid, alkaline, and other corrosives. Dust and dirt on the surface of the scope should be cleaned with a soft cloth or soft tissue with a little alcohol.
- 1x Scope
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 8 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
Why Buy From Us?
• We sell brand new genuine products at remarkably low prices
• We are 100% Australian owned and operated, ensuring efficient shipping and response time
• We are committed to customer service and customer satisfaction, please contact us if you need any assistance