This solar regulator (or controller) comes with LCD display and dual USB ports to charge your 12V loads. It comes with reverse current protection and low heat production to protect your dual battery system.
- Built-in industrial micro-controller.
- Digital display
- 4-stage PWM charge management.
- Built-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection and over-load protection
- Dual MOSFET reverse current protection
- Only for off-grid PV Solar System
- Suitable for lead-acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL
- Rated Voltage: 12V 24V Auto
- Current: 10A, 20A or 30A
- For 10A 12V Pv System: Suitable for 130W Solar Panel, 12V Lead-acid Battery
- For 10A 24V Pv System: Suitatable for 260W Solar Panel, 24V Lead-acid Battery
- Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before the first installation.
- The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
- The regulator is only suitable for lead-acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL
- It is not suited for nickel-metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries.
- The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
- Connect the battery to the solar charge regulator - plus and minus. It will show (1) if it detects a 12V battery or (2) if it detects a 24V battery.
- Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator - plus and minus.
- Connect the load to the charge regulator - plus and minus.
- 1x Solar panels Battery Charge Controller
- 1 x User Manual
Shipping: FREE Australia wide.
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 8 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
NOTICE: Due to COVID-19, more people are shopping online, which is impacting the couriers and Australia Post network with higher volume of parcels. This is causing delivery delays of few days. We appreciate your patience.
Why Buy From Us?
• We sell brand new genuine products at remarkably low prices
• We are 100% Australian owned and operated, ensuring efficient shipping and response time
• We are committed to customer service and customer satisfaction, please contact us if you need any assistance