This panel is constructed with black monocrystalline cells: the latest technology available in the market. Its performance is superior to polycrystalline cells especially when operating in a challenging environment such as very low or high temperatures. Diodes built-in the panel enabling it to work in the shade and preventing reverse charging, extending the panel life.
You will not let down by this product no matter whether you are using it for battery charging, mounting on a caravan or motorhome, grid connection or any other DC application.
- Monocrystalline high-efficient solar cells
- Higher shade tolerance
- 6 eyelets for installation
- Heavy-duty construction yet lightweight: no frame and no glass
- PET coating: enhance strength and improve light penetration
Built-in junction box
- Meeting highest international standards: TUV certified
- Solar Cell: Monocrystalline
- Cell Efficiency: 24.5%
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000V
|Maximum Power (W)||120W||200W|
|Max Power Voltage (V)||18.4V||18.4V|
|Max Power Current (A)||6.5A||10.8A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (V)||22.3V||22.3V|
|Short-Circuit Current (A)||7.17A||11.9A|
- 120/200W Black Flexible Solar Panel
- 0.9m Cable with MC4 Connectors
- 1x Junction Box
For your peace of mind, this product comes with a 1-year warranty. We value our customers and wish to make your purchase experience as enjoyable as possible. If something goes wrong with your product, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.
Shipping: FAST & FREE Australia wide. Please note, this item can't be delivered to a PO Box.
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 8 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
NOTICE: Holiday shipping delays - During the holiday seasons (December, January), Australia Post and other courier companies experience a high volume of packages being posted throughout Australia. This may cause some delays in your order's delivery. We appreciate your patience.
Why Buy From Us?
• We sell brand new genuine products at remarkably low prices
• We are 100% Australian owned and operated, ensuring efficient shipping and response time
• We are committed to customer service and customer satisfaction, please contact us if you need any assistance