This panel is constructed with monocrystalline cells: the highest efficiency cells available in the market. It performs better than polycrystalline cells, especially in extreme temperatures. It also has built-in diodes that allow it to work in the shade and prevent reverse charging, which helps extend its lifespan. With a 25-year performance warranty, this product is reliable for battery charging, mounting on a caravan or motorhome, off-grid connection, or any other DC application.
- Monocrystalline high-efficient solar cells
- Bypass diodes build in
- Module with a sturdy aluminium frame to withstand wind loads
- Anti-reflective coating to improve light absorption
- Standard junction box with ultra-reliable bypass diodes
- Meeting the highest international standards TUV certified
- Max Power: 120W
- Max Power Voltage:18V
- Max Power Current: 6.67 A
- Cell Efficiency: 17%
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000V
- Temperature Range: -40°C - 85°C
- Power Tolerance: ±3%
- Standard Test Conditions: 1000W/m2, AM1.5, 25℃
- Solar Cell: Mono
- Maximum Hail Load: Steel ball 1m
- Frame: Anodized Aluminium
- Dimension: 770 x 650 x 25 mm
- Grade A solar panels, Australian certified.
- 120W Solar Panel
- 1m Cable
- Anderson Plug
- Junction Box
- MC4 Connector
For your peace of mind, this product comes with a 1-year warranty. We value our customers and wish to make your purchase experience as enjoyable as possible. If something goes wrong with your product, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.
Shipping: FAST & FREE Australia wide. Please note, this item can't be delivered to a PO Box.
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 12 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
PRE-ORDER items: Please add the dispatch time to the estimated delivery timeframe.
Why Buy From Us?
• We sell brand new genuine products at remarkably low prices
• We are 100% Australian owned and operated, ensuring efficient shipping and response time
• We are committed to customer service and customer satisfaction, please contact us if you need any assistance