Compact and lightweight, the solar panel is the most convenient and efficient solar power for your camping or caravan!
Shingle solar cells are solar cells that are cut into strips. These strips can be overlaid, like shingles on a roof, to form the electrical connections. The strips of solar cells are joined together using an electrically conductive adhesive (ECA) that allows for conductivity and flexibility.
This allows the cells to be connected differently to conventional solar panels, in that, there are no busbars (ribbons) required and the solar cells can be joined together resulting in no gaps between the solar cells.
Using highly efficient shingled cells, this panel is capable of keeping batteries topped up, while powering fridges, lights, and other gadgets at camp.
It comes with a controller which regulates voltage, ensuring devices will be charged safely and efficiently.
- Higher power per square metre: The shingled solar cells do not require busbars across the top of the cells so more of the solar cells are exposed to sunlight.
- Less energy loss due to shading: By configuring the solar cells in shingles, they can be wired in groups and configured in parallel which significantly reduces the losses caused by shading.
- Better reliability: shingled solar cells provide lower busbar failures and better mechanical performance
- Provides self-sufficient power for your next outdoor adventure
- Folding design, easy to carry and store
- Applications: camping, caravan, campervan, motorhome, 4wd, off-grid, sheds, etc
Want to know more about solar panels and how to choose the right one for your set-up? Read our blog post here.
- Temperature Range: -20℃-65℃
- Power Tolerance: 0-5%
- Standard Test Conditions: E=1000W/㎡ AM=1.5， TC=25℃
- Solar Cell: Monocrystalline Grade A
- IP Rating: IP65
- Maximum System Voltage: 100V
- Maximum Power: 150W
- Max Power Voltage: 18.70V
- Max Power Current: 8A
- Net Weight: 3.7kg
- Open dimensions: 1110x558x2mm
- Folded dimensions: 300x558x40mm
- Maximum Power: 250W
- Max Power Voltage: 18.70V
- Max Power Current: 10.7A
- Net Weight: 4.5kg
- Open dimensions: 1530x558x2mm
- Folded dimensions: 420x558x40mm
- 1x Shingle Solar Panel
- 1 x Solar Regulator
- 1 x Cable with alligator clips
- This kit does not come with a battery.
- This kit is compatible with any 12V lead-acid, AGM or GEL deep cycle batteries
Warranty: For your peace of mind, this product comes with a 1-year warranty. We value our customers and wish to make your purchase experience as enjoyable as possible. If something goes wrong with your product, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.
Shipping: FAST & FREE Australia wide
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 12 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
PRE-ORDER items: Please add the dispatch time to the estimated delivery timeframe.
Why Buy From Us?
• We sell brand new genuine products at remarkably low prices
• We are 100% Australian owned and operated, ensuring efficient shipping and response time
• We are committed to customer service and customer satisfaction, please contact us if you need any assistance