This Stand Up Paddle Board is perfect for paddling in all conditions. This SUP board comes in classic longboard design with 2 side fins and 1 removable centre fin for tracking. Built with PVC layers, the SUP board can be used for cruising or touring on flat water, or even paddling in white waters. It also includes a quality adjustable kayak seat that can turn your paddleboard into a kayak to enhance your comfort.
The 2.1m adjustable aluminium oar is highly versatile in both paddling and steering while the three fins underneath the board to ensure steady gliding.
- Two side fins and one removable middle fin
- Drop stitch material
- Quick inflation/deflation air valve
- Non-slip traction pad
- Adjustable aluminium oar
- Elastic cord for extra storage
- Max. load capacity: 100 kg
- Paddle Board size: 310 x 68 x 10cm
- Oar size: 2.10m (82")
- 1 x Stand Up Paddle Board
- 1 x Kayak Seat with Back Rest
- 1 x Aluminium Oar
- 1 x Inflation Pump
- 1 x Repair Kit
- 1 x Travel Bag
- 1 x Pressure Gauge
Why get an inflatable SUP?
- You have limited storage space: If you live in a small house or apartment, you may not have room for a large solid board. Inflatable SUPs are compact when deflated and can easily be stowed in small spaces, like a closet or the trunk of a car.
- You’re travelling: If you’re taking a road trip or hopping on a plane, you can bring along your inflatable SUP and do some paddling when you reach your destination. Packed away in its storage bag, an inflatable can be checked on a plane or stowed in a train, bus or car.
- You’re hiking to a lake or dam: If you’re headed to an alpine lake and want to paddle, you certainly cannot carry a solid board. An inflatable stowed in its storage bag is still heavy, but it’s pretty much your only option.
- You’re paddling whitewater: Like a raft or inflatable kayak, an inflatable SUP is better suited to handle bumps up against rocks and logs than a solid board.
- You like SUP yoga: You don’t have to get an inflatable for SUP yoga, but they tend to be a bit softer than solid boards, making them more comfortable for yoga poses.
What size is the best for me?
The length of your paddleboard plays a major role in determining how the board handles. In general, longer boards are faster than shorter boards, but shorter boards are more maneuverable. Keep in mind your intended use when deciding what length SUP to buy:
- Shortboards (10’ and under) are great for surfing and/or kids. Shortboards are more maneuverable than longboards, making them great for surfing waves.
- Medium boards (up to 12’) are ideal for all-around use and for SUP yoga. The longer boards are more stable and allow you to carry more on the board, you generally could take your kids with you or a dog.
How many fins to use?
- Single fin: Our SUPs include a single fin placed in a finbox. The finbox has a channel for the fin to slide back and forth in. The single fin provides good tracking and minimal drag, making it a good choice for flatwater paddling.
- 3-fin setup: Also called a thruster, this setup promotes straight tracking on flatwater and offers good control in surf.
The 3-fins paddle boards come with detachable semi-rigid fins, so you can choose any of the configurations above.
Shipping: FAST & FREE Australia wide.
NOTE: This item can't be delivered to a PO Box or Parcel Collection points. Please provide a physical address at checkout.
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 8 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
Why Buy From Us?
• We sell brand new genuine products at remarkably low prices
• We are 100% Australian owned and operated, ensuring efficient shipping and response time
• We are committed to customer service and customer satisfaction, please contact us if you need any assistance