Thanks to the panoramic field of vision and the possibility of breathing through your nose, it's never been easier to discover the underwater The full face mask technology prevents water entry when submerged and is designed with dual-air flow channels to prevent from fogging.
- EASY BREATHING: Full mask for natural breathing through the nose and/or mouth.
- ANTI-FOGGING: An exclusive air circulation concept that prevents the formation of fog.
- FIELD OF VISION: Panoramic field of vision, 180 ° effect.
- EASY DRESSING: Adjustable elasticated textile strap that does not pull your hair out.
- WATERPROOF: The “Dry Top” snorkel system limits water entry through the top of the snorkel.
- WATER DRAINAGE: Purge valve at the bottom of the mask to drain water when the head is raised.
- ANATOMIC DESIGN: Two mask sizes with a silicone face skirt for comfort and a watertight seal.
- HANDS-FREE: Attach your go pro camera at the top of the mask and enjoy full videos of this experience.
Note: As with traditional snorkelling, make sure your kids are ALWAYS well supervised when out on the water.
- Colour: Black, Pink, Green or Blue
- Size: S/M and L/XL
- Materials: Liquid Silica + PC
- Application: Snorkelling, Swimming, Diving
Frequently Asked Questions:
- WHY CAN'T YOU DIVE DEEP WITH THE FULL FACE MASK? The volume of air contained in the full face mask is much greater than that contained in a traditional mask, from 1m deep, the pressure of the mask on the face becomes very uncomfortable. When you free dive, you need to equalize the pressure afterwards. However, with the full face mask this is not possible because you cannot get at your nose.
- WHAT SIZE SHOULD I CHOOSE? The full face mask is available in 2 sizes which cover 90% of faces. Children aged over 10, teenagers and women should normally opt for the S/M size, and men for the M/L size. See the "Size Information" image for further details and how to choose the right size.
- CAN I USE THE FULL FACE MASK IF I HAVE A BEARD? Beards can be responsible for letting in significant amounts of water. We recommend that men shave their beards before using the full face mask because the hairs can break the seal between the silicone skirt of the mask and your skin.
- HOW DOES THE EXCLUSIVE ANTI-FOGGING CONCEPT WORK? It works best in waters over 18°C and is based on the fact that the fresh air breathed in is projected onto the front window before reaching the nose or mouth. The moist air that you breathe out is expelled through the side connections made of plastic and then silicone, which channel the air in the snorkel. In this way, the air constantly renewed. This is the same principle as the ventilation of your car windscreen.
- HOW DOES THE DRY-TOP SYSTEM STOP WATER FROM ENTERING? It was developed to stop water from getting into the snorkel when there is choppy water, small waves on the surface or when the user leans their head too far forward to observe the seabed. There is a float in the snorkel that rises when you dive and blocks the tube. After diving, remember to blow out when returning to the surface to make sure that the float descends.
- WHAT PRECAUTIONS SHOULD I TAKE WITH MY FULL FACE MASK? Avoid letting your full face mask come into contact with sand as this can scratch the window of the mask. If sand is present, do not use force to clip the snorkel into place. Rinse the snorkel and mask before connecting them. Sand can also clog the float valve inside the snorkel. Rinse the snorkel vigorously or use a key that you can fit through the rear vents of the snorkel to unblock the float valve, then rinse the snorkel.
Shipping: FAST & FREE Australia wide.
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 8 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
NOTICE: Holiday shipping delays - During the holiday seasons (December, January), Australia Post and other courier companies experience a high volume of packages being posted throughout Australia. This may cause some delays in your order's delivery. We appreciate your patience.
Why Buy From Us?
• We sell brand new genuine products at remarkably low prices
• We are 100% Australian owned and operated, ensuring efficient shipping and response time
• We are committed to customer service and customer satisfaction, please contact us if you need any assistance