A good heating system is essential when on the road during winter, and this diesel heater is a unique air heating system that can be incorporated into most caravans, campervans, trailers and motorhomes.
This heater has the highest standards of safety, efficiency and ease of use. The compact device features quiet operation and is suitable for long periods of operation due to low fuel and power consumption.
Our 2kW option is the best solution for smaller areas, such as camper trailers, sheds, garages and small caravans.
This product comes with a remarkable 2-year Warranty, providing you with added peace of mind and assurance in your purchase.
✅END OF SEASON SALE! READY FOR DISPATCH ✅
- New 2023 updated model
- 2-Years Warranty
- Compact structure and easy to install
- Advanced control technology, with reliable operating conditions
- Temperature control
- Suitable for long periods of operation due to low fuel and power consumption
- Remote control included
- New model LCD controller with simplified settings for easy operation
- Continuous monitoring
- Heating the cab of freight vehicles, vans, motorhomes and other vehicles
- Recommended for caravans up to 18ft (check our 5kW Diesel Heater for larger areas)
- Preheat engine coolant to avoid wear and tear of the engine when parked in low temperatures
- Eliminate window frost
Heater Power: 2KW
- Fuel: Diesel
- Rated Voltage:12V
- Fuel Consumption: 0.14-0.35 L/h
- LCD Display: digital thermostat with temperature control
- Heater temperature: -40℃~+50℃
- Oil pump temperature: -40℃~+40℃
- Dimensions: 340 × 115 × 115mm
- Heater weight: 3.6 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10L
1x 2kW Diesel Heater
- 1x Air intake Cover
- 1x Mounting Plate
- 1x 10L Fuel Tank
- 1x Air intake pipe
- 1x Exhaust pipe
- 1x Fuel pump
- 1x Fuel pump shock clip
- 1x Diesel filter
- 1x Fuel line
- 1x Wiring harness
- 1x Digital thermostat/controller
- 1x Duct
- 1x Vent
- 1x Exhaust silencer
- 1x Air filter
- 1x Remote control
- 1x Installation kit
- 1x User Manual
- The air inlet vent and the air outlet vent must be installed with a clearance of at least 10cm for ventilation
- The oil pump is preferred to be installed at an angle between 15 and 35 degrees
- The positive and negative main wires must be connected to a 12V battery
- Adding a carbon monoxide detector is highly recommended
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- For your peace of mind, this product comes with a 2-year warranty. We value our customers and wish to make your purchase experience as enjoyable as possible. If something goes wrong with your product, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.
- Spare parts are available for warranty claims.
Other parts may be available upon request.
Shipping: FREE Australia-wide.
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 12 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
For PRE-ORDER items: If the listing is tagged as "PRE-ORDER ONLY", please add the dispatch time to the estimated delivery timeframe.
Why Buy From Us?
• We sell brand new genuine products at remarkably low prices
• We are 100% Australian owned and operated, ensuring efficient shipping and response time
• We are committed to customer service and customer satisfaction, please contact us if you need any assistance