Equipped with an integrated Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) for power control to prevent power loss. The automatic floating charge mode avoids damages caused by overtime charging. Ideal for standard automotive, deep-cycle marine applications, recreational vehicles and industrial batteries.
Portable and weighing only 1.2kg, this 20A Battery Charger can be used on the road or in your workshop, garage or shed. Don’t be caught out with flat batteries, carry a 20A battery charger and enjoy peace of mind.
- Fully automatic operating system
- Input over-voltage protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Short circuit protection
- Lightweight and portable
- Suitable for AU socket style
- Ideal for standard automotive batteries
- Suitable for both gel-cell or wet-cell lead-acid batteries
Input voltage (AC): 220-240V~,50/60HZ, 294w
Output voltage (DC): 12V DC, 20Amp
- Battery Size: 50-140Ah
Charging current: 20A
Output power (HP): 250W
Output current: 0.5A-20A
Dimensions: 10 x 17 x 5.5cm
1 x Battery Charger with Battery Clips
1 x User Manual
Shipping: FREE Australia wide.
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 8 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
NOTICE: Due to COVID-19, more people are shopping online, which is impacting the couriers and Australia Post network with higher volume of parcels. This is causing delivery delays of few days. We appreciate your patience.
Why Buy From Us?
• We sell brand new genuine products at remarkably low prices
• We are 100% Australian owned and operated, ensuring efficient shipping and response time
• We are committed to customer service and customer satisfaction, please contact us if you need any assistance