Shipping: Please enquire for postage costs. Postage is FREE for all major metropolitan areas. For WA, TAS, NT, or any other regional areas, including FNQ, please enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org. The shipping costs WILL NOT be automatically calculated at checkout for this item.
The X-Cell 120-12 AGM Deep Cycle Battery is a maintenance-free, sealed lead-acid battery. This model boasts an incredible cycle life of 1450 cycles making it one of the most enduring offerings in its class. It’s fitted with bolt down terminals for more reliable and practical use and has a high oxygen-recombination efficiency that results in superior deep discharge recovery.
The 120-12 is built with advanced fine fibreglass mats between its plates that act to retain the electrolyte that would otherwise be free-flowing, resulting in a much more stable and reliable end-product. X-Cell AGM batteries are completely sealed, meaning they don't leak or let off any gas and come with a range of other benefits.
You can run your appliances and portable fridge completely off-the-grid. Connect a solar panel to recharge the battery during the day. Enjoy total peace of mind knowing that there's a power source by your side in remote locations.
- Lightweight technology: only 27kg
- Greater cycle life: up to 1450 cycles
- Withstand knocks and vibrations
- Higher sulfation resistance
- Longer storage life
- Better low-temperature performance
- Charges up to 5x faster than flooded batteries
- Reduces potential to be spilt in accidents
- Longer, consistent and more drawn out charge
- Bolt down terminals
- High oxygen-recombination efficiency
- Superior deep discharge recovery
- Advanced absorbed glass mat acid retention technology
- Brand: X-CELL
- Model: 120-12
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Rated Capacity (10 Hour Rate): 120Ah
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 41 x 18 x 24 cm
- Product Weight: 27 kg
- Maximum Cycle LIfe: 1450 Cycles
- Minimum Build Life: 4 Years
- Internal Resistance: Approx. 6.5mΩ
- Nominal Operating Temperature: 25 ± 5°C
- Capacity Affected by Temperature: 40°C = 102% | 25°C = 100% | 0°C = 85% | -15°C = 65%
- Self-Discharge Capacity (25°C): >3 Months = 91% | >6 Months = 82% | >12 Months = 64%
- Terminals: Bolt-Down
- Cycle Charge (Constant Voltage): Initial Charging Current less than 25A | Voltage 14.4 - 15V at 25°C
- Float Charge (Constant Voltage): Voltage 13.5 - 13.8V at 25°C
- Cells: 1
- SKU: BTYAGMXCLA12X
- 1x X-Cell 120-12 AGM Deep Cycle Battery
- Maintenance-free refers to users not having to refill the terminals. The batteries must still be recharged periodically after use.
- AGM Deep Cycle Batteries have a much longer Cycle Life if they’re exhausted to a small degree and recharged, rather than exhausting all of their power and charging them all the way up again.
- Discharging below 11.8V can destroy the battery beyond repair. Ensure that the battery is recharged before it gets to this voltage.
Shipping: Please enquire for postage costs. Postage is FREE for all major metropolitan areas. For WA, TAS, NT, or any other regional areas, including FNQ, please enquiry at email@example.com.
Delivery: Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 2 and 8 working days, depending on your location. Please note: remote areas may require longer delivery time. Delivery couriers may be affected over the public holidays period. A tracking number will be provided with your order.
Why Buy From Us?
• We sell brand new genuine products at remarkably low prices
• We are 100% Australian owned and operated, ensuring efficient shipping and response time
• We are committed to customer service and customer satisfaction, please contact us if you need any assistance